Thursday, July 16, 2009

I Can Be Funny!!!

Okay so here it is:

This blog can be kind of depressing. All these serious life questions and pseudo-deep, intellectual thoughts. I've been thinking about starting another blog for the sake of being snappy and sarcastic and cuss-y, because in real life, that's what I'm like most of the time, and damn it if it's not hilarious! (Or at least I think so.) But why start a new one that has a totally different personality? My real life personality is irreverent and sometimes without a filter, but it's also one that questions things like the meaning of life with a what-the-hell-am-I-doing-here-I-think-I-need-to-cry sort of attitude.

So I've decided that henceforth I'm going to be more intentional about allowing my blog posts to be a more realistic reflection of real life me.

Because some days I just want to be shallow and read trashy romance novels.


post signature

1 comment:

Leslie Ruth Petree said...

I think this is one of the hardest things about a blog: the question of "is it okay for me to show ALL sides of who I am to anyone who may read it?"

Kudos for jumpin' in, my brave and wonderfully funny {*especially* in the sarcastic and cuss-y way} friend!