Thursday, September 16, 2010

Payday Picks

Today is payday & my Amazon wish list was getting rather long.

Here's what I'll be reading in the coming days:



I'm realllllly excited about this one. Anne blogs at flowerdust.net and she's truly a great voice of authenticity and truth in the church today. The book stems from a question she once asked on her blog: "What's the one thing you feel you can't say in church?" Anne says the book's purpose is "to show you that you're not alone in your secrets." I like that so much.


The War of Art by Steven Pressfield

Almost every artist I know recommends this book. I recommend it even though I have yet to read it. I believe it will be that good.


I Will Carry You by Angie Smith

Angie happens to be the keynote speaker at Scouting for Hope. (Just sayin'.) I could keep talking about her forever, but I won't. You're getting tired of it, aren't you? BUT! You can read her blog here.


What are you reading right now? Help me make that Amazon wish list long again!



No comments: